Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson



This book was HILARIOUS! I found myself sporadically laughing out loud so many times I can't count. Jenny writes about all sorts of things from her father (who owned a taxidermy shop) waking her and her sister up in the middle of the night with a dead squirrel made into a hand puppet to the epic comically enriched arguments she and her husband used to have. She touches on some very dark times with humor and some very uneventful times that turned brilliant. She inspires me to write my own book because it reminds me that people do love to read hilarious anectodes from people's lives.

Leatherby Libraries Call Number: PN 4874 .L285 A3 2012  2nd Floor, Humanities
 
Review submitted by Jami McCoy, University Advancement
Rating: Highly Recommended   

No comments: